Do you want to change your Valorant name because you’re sick of it? Changing your Valorant’s name is simpler than you think. This article will help you through the process of changing your Valorant’s username step by step.
If you follow our guidelines, you’ll have a completely new in-game identity in no time.
How to find your Riot ID in Valorant?
Launch the Valorant game client on your computer to get started. Once you’re in the Valorant game client, find the top right corner of the screen where your Riot ID is shown. It usually looks like your username, then a hashtag, and then a four-digit number. When you click on your Riot ID, a drop-down menu will appear. Choose “Settings” from the list of things to do. This will take you to the page where you can set up your Riot Account.
On the Riot Account settings page, there are different sections that have to do with your account. Find the section that says “Riot ID.” Here, your Riot ID, which is made up of your chosen username and a unique four-digit number, will be shown.
How To Change Valorant Display Name?
- Go to the official Riot Games website.
- Sign in with your Riot Games account.
- Navigate to Riot Account Management.
- Navigate to the Riot ID menu.
- Click the edit icon to the right of your Riot ID.
- Change your nickname in the left field.
- Put your tag in the appropriate field, right after the #.
- Confirm your selections by entering the validation code that will be sent to the email address associated with your Riot account.
Players should also be aware that they can only change their Riot ID or tag once every 30 days.