Welcome to our Overwatch 2 spray equipping and usage guide! You might be wondering what sprays are and how to use them effectively if you’re new to the game. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back! In this guide, we will be covering everything you need to know about sprays, including how to equip them, how to use them effectively, and some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of them.
What Are Sprays in Overwatch 2?
Sprays are cosmetic items in Overwatch 2 that allow players to leave a mark on the map. They can be used to decorate the environment, taunt other players, or simply to show off. Each spray is unique and can only be obtained through special events, battle pass, or by purchasing them from the in-game store. Every character has an option to spay whether it is a tank player, dps or a support player.
Steps to Equip Sprays in Overwtach 2
Equipping a spray in Overwatch 2 is a simple process. To equip a spray, follow these steps:
- Open the main menu and select “Options.”
- Select “Controls” and scroll down to the “Spray” section.
- Choose a key binding for your spray.
- Go to the hero gallery and select the hero you want to equip a spray for.
- Click on the “Sprays” tab and choose the spray you want to equip.
- Press the key binding you chose earlier to use the spray in-game.
How to Use Spray in Overwatch 2?
Spraying in Overwatch 2 is a simple and rewarding experience because all players have to do is press the corresponding key/button, depending on the platform:
- For PC Players, hit the “T” key.
- For Console Players, D-Pad Up on Xbox One / PlayStation 4
Of course, you must be facing a flat surface that is only a few feet away. You can’t spray something that’s too far away from you, just like a real spray can.
In Overwatch 2, you’ll be able to spray nearly any surface because you can easily tag walls, buildings, pillars, and even the ground. And, as previously stated, nothing beats tagging an enemy with the spray right after you take them out.
Tips and Tricks for Using Sprays in Overwatch
- Customize your sprays to match your playstyle. For example, if you are a support player, you may want to equip a “Heal” spray.
- Experiment with different key bindings to find the one that works best for you.
- Don’t overuse sprays. Using them too often can be distracting and may annoy your teammates.
- Use sprays strategically. For example, you can use a spray to distract an opponent while your team makes a move.
In conclusion, sprays are a fun and unique cosmetic item in Overwatch 2 that can add some personality to your gameplay. By following our guide, you should now have a good understanding of how to equip and use sprays effectively. Remember to use sprays strategically and don’t overdo it. Happy spraying!