The ability to communicate with your teammates is essential when playing VALORANT. A round can be won or lost by your team if you share any helpful information with them. Although voice chat is the most popular form of communication, there are times when you might want to talk to a particular player in private. The ability to whisper in VALORANT will come in handy in this situation.
What Does Whisper Chat Mean in Valorant?
You can chat with any of your in-game Valorant friends using the whisper chat feature. You can access it both in-game (while you are playing a match) and from the game’s main menu to ensure that you never miss a text from a teammate.
Additionally, Whisper chat does not have the restriction that you must be in a team or match with the person you are speaking with, unlike the other chats. Thus, even if someone is not online, you can still message them if they are on your friend list.
Whisper Chat stands out for its secrecy because only the person you’ve chosen to talk to will see your conversation. It’s a great way to discuss other teammates with your best friend because nobody else in your party or lobby will know what you’re up to!
How to Whisper in Valorant?
By following the instructions below, players can whisper to their teammates in Valorant’s chat system:
- Simply press the ENTER key to access the chat box.
- Press CTRL + ENTER when the chat box appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Next, enter the teammate’s username that you want to whisper to.
- Press the TAB key after making your choice.
- Now that the message has been typed, players can whisper by pressing the ENTER key.
How to Whisper to Other Friends in Valorant from Main Lobby?
- Click the “Social” button on the right side of the screen from the main menu. Your friend list will be accessible as a result.
- Right-click on the name of the player you want to message after finding them. There will be a very small drop-down menu.
- Select “Send message” from the menu by clicking. This launches a fresh chat window.
- Press “Enter” to send your message after typing it in the chat window.
- It’s crucial to remember that the “Send message” option is only accessible if you have added the player to VALORANT as a friend. You must add the player to your friends list in order to send them a message if they are not already on it.
You can exit whisper by simply pressing TAB to switch between text channels. This will allow you to resume normal chat after you have exited whisper.
Thanks for reading this article, if you want more such guide and news related to Valorant follow afkclub.com